Mike Tompkins’ Youtube Videos Is Better Than ‘Glee’, Claims ReportsNovember 17th, 2010 - 8:14 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
He was seen on the ‘Today Show’ participating in a five-part series called ‘Today Goes Viral’ and this was said to be an added advantage for Mike. He was believed to have attracted national attention through this appearance. Mike showed the hosts and the viewers how to create a YouTube video of Taio Cruz’s ‘Dynamite’.
Mike became popular for the YouTube videos posted by him of his performances on the numbers like Katy Perry’s ‘Teenage Dream’ ‘’Dynamite’ and Miley Cyrus’ ‘Party in the USA’. He mixes his videos and does his own production. He became able to attract more than two million views in one month with his YouTube videos of Bruno Mars’ ‘Just the Way You Are’ and ‘Teenage Dream’.
Passion for music was probably inborn as he started beating musical tone since the age of eight. Since last 10 years, he has been mixing numerous albums and was involved into production as well as engineering.
His passion for music has brought him to this platform and if some of them claim him to be better than ‘Glee’ then he deserves it!
- Mike Tompkins Appears On "Today Show" - Nov 16, 2010
- Darren Criss to Become a Series Regular on 'Glee'? - Nov 12, 2010
- 30yrs after death, John Lennon still a hit among young fans - Feb 11, 2011
- Video 'Gap Yah' wins online comedy crown - Dec 14, 2010
- YouTube co-founder decides to step down - Oct 31, 2010
- Chris Brown releases Don't Wake Me Up video - Jun 13, 2012
- Your wish is Ranbir's command! - Aug 27, 2012
- Glee: Darren Criss Says Katy Perry Is One Of His Many Fans - Dec 01, 2010
- YouTube pays 100,000 pounds for British family's video - Nov 14, 2011
- You tube unveils live broadcasting service - Apr 12, 2011
- 'Holding Hands With Strangers' Prank Becomes Internet Hit - Jun 14, 2012
- George Michael completes music video with Moss - Jul 16, 2012
- Want to move out of 'Kolaveri' shadow: 21-year-old composer - Jan 27, 2012
- Talking dog most watched YouTube video of 2011 - Dec 20, 2011
- YouTube launches iPhone app with advertisements - Sep 12, 2012
Tags: 10 years, added advantage, appearance, bruno, dynamite, glee, hosts, miley cyrus, music, musical tone, national attention, passion, taio cruz, teenage dream, tompkins, two million, youtube video, youtube videos