Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino And Karina Smirnoff Hopes To Wow JudgesOctober 2nd, 2010 - 6:49 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Oct 2, (THAINDIAN NEWS) This was the consecutive second week when the “Jersey Shore” “guido” Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino became the bottom two contestant on “Dancing with the Stars”. The highly anticipated dance reality series saw the singer Michael Bolton saying goodbye to the show last week as he was the lowest scorer of the night. However, it seems that the “Dancing with the Stars” season 11 results episode of last week was a wake up call for the reality star as he has promised his audience that he would try to perform his best to woo the judges as well as the audience.
Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino and his partner Karina Smirnoff were criticized for their performances previously and they could not score well in the earlier episodes of “Dancing with the Stars”. However, Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino’s partner Karina Smirnoff said that the pair will deliver “Foxtrot” and something special in their performance. The partner of the “Jersey Shore” star seemed optimistic when she said in her interview that she hopes that the judges will like their performance.
Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino told a reputed media source that his partner is trying hard to deliver the best performance in the third week of “Dancing with the Stars”. He added that Karina Smirnoff is planning on something special the next week and he is optimistic about it. He also commented that he hopes to “shine” in the next episode. The “Jersey Shore” star said that he and his partner can even go for some skin show if their performance demands it. While speaking about his partner, Mike “The Situation” said that he is presently trying to concentrate on his steps and not on his partner.
- Karina Smirnoff, Mike The situation Sorrentino-The deadly duo of 'Dancing with the stars' - Oct 02, 2010
- Dancing Star Sent Packing Home - Fourth In Line - Oct 15, 2010
- Karina Smirnoff Favors Bristol Palin In "DWTS" - Nov 23, 2010
- "Dancing With The Stars" Kicks Off With A Bang - Sep 21, 2010
- Brad Penny Tames "The Situation", Supposedly! - Sep 27, 2010
- "Dancing With The Stars" Season 11 Partners On "Good Morning America" - Sep 01, 2010
- Can Karina Smirnoff Teach 'The Situation' To Dance? - Sep 28, 2010
- "DWTS" Dancer Karina Smirnoff Engaged To Pro Baseball Pitcher Brad Penny - Nov 08, 2010
- Karina Smirnoff is engaged with baseball star Brad Penny - Nov 07, 2010
- Jennifer Grey Joins The Amazing Line Up Of "Dancing With The Stars" - Sep 01, 2010
- Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino To Match Steps On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 11? - Aug 24, 2010
- Ralph Macchio struggles with injury on 'Dancing with the Stars' - May 10, 2011
- MTV Premieres "Jersey Shore" Season 2 - Jul 30, 2010
- Jennifer Grey Scores The Highest In "Dancing With The Stars" - Sep 28, 2010
- Michael Bolton Gets Eliminated From "Dancing with the Stars" - Sep 29, 2010
Tags: audience, best performance, dancing with the stars, foxtrot, gina gomez, guido, jersey shore, karina smirnoff, media source, michael bolton, partner mike, reality series, saying goodbye, scorer, shore star, singer michael bolton, skin show, sorrentino, wake up call