Middleton likes my songs: ColeJuly 11th, 2012 - 2:51 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 11 (IANS) Singer Cheryl Cole says Duchess of Cambridge likes her songs.
“Kate is really down to earth. We talked about fashion and she said she loved my music. She was incredibly girly and sweet,” Cole told Britain’s Grazia magazine.
The 29-year-old singer met her at Queen Elizabeth’s Diamond Jubilee concert in June.
Cole also met Prince Charles and shared an embarrassing incident.
“The first time I had tea with him at Clarence House, I had an etiquette lesson on how to address him. But I forgot to say prince, and just called him Charles, which was embarrassing and someone started coughing at my mistake to correct me. But he couldn’t stop laughing,” Cole said.
- Cheryl Cole flirted with Prince Harry? - Jun 17, 2012
- Cheryl Cole meets Prince Charles to discuss charity work - Feb 23, 2011
- Queen Elizabeth takes style tips from Kate - Mar 14, 2012
- Kate Middleton gives cooking lessons to Harry - Aug 26, 2012
- Prince Charles' humour fantastic: Barlow - Jun 04, 2012
- Jessie J wants to change transvestite look - May 30, 2012
- Queen Elizabeth hosts diamond jubilee lunch - May 20, 2012
- Thousands cheer Queen's Diamond Jubilee river pageant - Jun 04, 2012
- Will-Kate 'toasted married life with a cup of tea' - May 01, 2011
- Kate Middleton named High Street fashion queen - Sep 14, 2011
- Britney needs a makeover: Whitney Port - Jul 02, 2012
- Cheryl dreams of marrying Prince Harry - Apr 03, 2012
- Reese Witherspoon changed her dress 6 times before meeting Kate Middleton - Feb 20, 2012
- Will-Kat danced their way to post wedding reception! - May 01, 2011
- Rapper Tinie not impressed with Pippa's derriere - Jun 01, 2011
Tags: cambridge, cheryl cole, clarence house, diamond jubilee, down to earth, duchess, etiquette lesson, fashion, grazia magazine, jubilee concert, london, mistake, music, prince charles, queen elizabeth, tea