Mickey Rourke turns hitman for ”St. Vincent”February 7th, 2009 - 2:06 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 7 (ANI): Mickey Rourke has signed on to star in indie action-thriller “St. Vincent,” directed by Walter Hill for Occpuant Films and Secret Handshake Entertainment.
The films production is slated to begin later this year.
Keith Calder, Joe Neurauter and Felipe Marino of Occupant and Dena Hysell and Joe Gressis of Secret Handshake will produce the film.
“St. Vincent,” scripted by Cameron Young, revolves around a hit man returning to his former New York City neighborhood to finish off the botched killing of an informant, reports the Variety.
He’’s then forced to masquerade as a priest and finds himself taking the confessions of his target.
Rourke and Hill worked together on 1989′’s “Johnny Handsome.” (ANI)
- 'Motor City' not moving ahead - Sep 03, 2012
- Mickey Rourke signing up real sports stars for new movie - Jan 15, 2011
- John Travolta in 'Expendables II'? - Aug 02, 2011
- Mickey Rourke to star in mafia film - Sep 13, 2010
- Mickey Rourke to play gay rugby player in new movie - Dec 28, 2010
- Simon West finalised to direct 'The Expendables 2' - Jun 16, 2011
- Rourke plans to make movie on gay rugby star - Jul 19, 2010
- Rourke to play gay rugby player in a biopic - Dec 28, 2010
- Mickey Rourke Desires to be Gay Rugby Player Gareth Thomas - Dec 29, 2010
- I enjoyed doing stunts in 'Players': Neil - Nov 23, 2011
- Mickey Rourke to star in 'The Courier' - Oct 13, 2010
- Keith's drink a mystery for Depp - May 03, 2011
- Cage, Rourke finalised for 'Expendables 3' - Aug 15, 2012
- 'Gone with the Wind' actress Ann Rutherford dies at 94 - Jun 14, 2012
- Vidhu buys a home in Beverly Hills - Apr 15, 2010
Tags: action thriller, cameron, city neighborhood, confessions, dena, films production, hit man, hysell, informant, masquerade, mickey rourke, new york city, occupant, scripted, secret handshake, st vincent, target