Mickey Rourke turns babe magnet post ‘The Wrestler’ successMarch 31st, 2009 - 6:27 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Mar 31 (ANI): American actor Mickey Rourke has become a babe magnet after he rose to fame for his role in the film ‘The Wrestler’.
It looks like women are trying to sink their hooks into Rourke, 56, with Chinese actress Bai Ling having been named among them, reports the New York Post.
Now, a Russian “model/pop star” has revealed to the local Russkie papers that she is going to marry the actor.
As per culturebuzz.com, Irson Kudikova, 26, met Rourke during his Moscow shoots for “Iron Man 2″, in which he plays a Russian gangster.
Kudikova claims that they’re dating and about to be engaged.
Rourke’s representatives have declined to make any comments. (ANI)
- Mickey Rourke asks ex Russian boxer to marry him - Mar 27, 2009
- Rourke wants to marry former Russian boxer - Mar 27, 2009
- Bai Ling denies sleeping with Mickey Rourke - Apr 07, 2009
- Mickey Rourke dismisses engagement reports - Dec 11, 2009
- Wedding bells for Mickey Rourke, Russian girlfriend? - Dec 08, 2009
- Rourke not getting married - Dec 12, 2009
- Mickey Rourke accused of stealing a man's fiancée - Sep 19, 2009
- Mickey Rourke visits Russian prison for forthcoming flick - Mar 17, 2009
- Mickey Rourke to play Russian villain in Iron Man 2 - Mar 15, 2009
- Mickey Rourke is 'careful with money' - Aug 13, 2010
- Rourke used Winehouse's 'Rehab' to prepare for Iron Man 2 role - May 01, 2010
- Mickey Rourke calls Mel Gibson's ex 'bitch' - Jul 03, 2010
- Mickey Rourke to play gay rugby player in new movie - Dec 28, 2010
- Megan Fox's new movie goes straight to DVD - Mar 10, 2011
- Mickey Rourke 'ordered to slim down for Iron Man 2' - May 07, 2009