Mickey Rourke plans to adopt new poochFebruary 25th, 2009 - 1:46 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 25 (ANI): Hollywood actor Mickey Rourke is apparently looking for a new dog following the death of his pet pooch Chihuahua Loki.
The Wrestler star, who credited his precious pooches with saving his life during his years in the Hollywood wilderness, was heartbroken when his 18-year-old pet passed away last week.
According to RadarOnline, the 56-year-old actor is now so lonely that hes planning to get a new pooch.
“Mickey has other dogs but he misses Loki terribly. He doesn”t want to wait long either - he wants to get his new pooch this week, the Daily Express quoted Rourke’’s friend as telling the website.
“The new dog won”t replace Loki but by naming it Oscar Mickey says he”ll make his comeback year even more special,” the friend added.
Rourke also plans to name it in honour of his Oscar nomination. (ANI)
- Mickey Rourke's pooch bit him at first meeting - Dec 29, 2010
- Rourke mourns beloved pet poochs death - Feb 19, 2009
- Mickey Rourke vows never to marry an actress - Nov 09, 2009
- Many Hollywood actors 'suck' at their jobs, says Mickey Rourke - May 08, 2010
- DiCaprio's pet dog stinks, say friends - Dec 12, 2011
- Downey Jr. baffled by Rourke's acting technique - Apr 12, 2010
- Cooper hunting for a dog sitter - Aug 13, 2012
- Drew Barrymore adopts puppy - Feb 03, 2012
- Mickey Rourke is 'careful with money' - Aug 13, 2010
- Mickey Rourke to shift back to New York? - Jul 18, 2009
- 'Paris Hilton Syndrome' causes Chihuahua plague in dog shelters - Jan 01, 2010
- Rourke not getting married - Dec 12, 2009
- Mickey Rourke to play gay rugby player in new movie - Dec 28, 2010
- Cage, Rourke finalised for 'Expendables 3' - Aug 15, 2012
- Mickey Rourke dismisses engagement reports - Dec 11, 2009