Mickey Rourke finally moves on from split with second wifeFebruary 24th, 2009 - 4:35 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 24 (ANI): American actor Mickey Rourke has revealed that he has finally moved on from his failed marriage to second wife actress Carre Otis.
Rourke had married Otis on June 26, 1992, and in 1994, he was arrested for spousal abuse. The charged, however, were later dropped after the two reconciled.
The marriage lasted for just another four years, and the divorce was finalised in 1998.
Rourke blames his downward spiral into depression for the split.
The Wrestler star revealed that he waited eight years after the divorce for her to come back, and that he has only gotten over his ex-wife recently.
I still love her. I love her in a different way but I waited for her for eight years (after the divorce) for her to come back. I”ve moved on now. It’’s the first time I”ve been able to say that and mean it, Contactmusic quoted him as saying. (ANI)
- Rourke threatened suicide if Otis didn't marry him - Oct 11, 2011
- Mickey Rourke looking for English wife - Sep 10, 2009
- Rourke not getting married - Dec 12, 2009
- Peter Andre tortured by divorce - Dec 13, 2011
- Mickey Rourke's pooch bit him at first meeting - Dec 29, 2010
- Tiger Woods more sad than relieved about divorce - Aug 26, 2010
- Brand wanted children with Perry - Jul 19, 2012
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Mickey Rourke vows never to marry an actress - Nov 09, 2009
- Mickey Rourke is 'careful with money' - Aug 13, 2010
- I've made many errors, admits Tiger Woods (Lead) - Aug 26, 2010
- Mickey Rourke still not over ex-wife even after 10 years of split - Nov 29, 2008
- Goldie Hawn's ex-hubby to publish devastating tell-all book about her - Jan 13, 2011
- Mickey Rourke thanks Stallone for standing by him - Nov 12, 2009
- James Morrison afraid of marriage - Aug 16, 2011