Mick Jagger to make rock movieApril 10th, 2011 - 2:38 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 10 (IANS) Music icon and lead singer of rock band The Rolling Stones, Mick Jagger, is planning to make a movie based on rock music.
“Mick has had the script in the bag for years. He has gone back to it again recently and feels now is the time to get it out there. Mick has a few famous comedians in mind to star and is starting to sound them out,” thesun.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
“The script is full of stuff from back in the days which Mick and the band witnessed first hand or heard about on their travels,” the source added.
Jagger is also reportedly eager to make an appearance in the film based on the plot around rock ‘n’ roll managers in the 1960s. He also wants comedy actors to take the lead roles.
“He’s well up for a cameo role to show he’s not the serious businessman a lot of people think he is all the time. He’s done a lot of comedy appearances on television in the United States and it always goes down well,” the source added.
- Mick Gagger wants best comedian for his new film - Apr 10, 2011
- Mick Jagger 'working on TV series with Martin Scorcese' - Aug 01, 2010
- Mick Jagger to give first solo performance on Grammys - Feb 04, 2011
- Rahman in Mick Jagger's new band - May 22, 2011
- Lizzy Jagger risks her father's anger after nude photoshoot for Playboy - Apr 16, 2011
- Rolling Stones gear up for final farewell - Jul 25, 2010
- Today is Mick Jagger's birthday - Jul 26, 2011
- George Michael to judge US 'X Factor'? - Dec 17, 2010
- Sir Mick Jagger defends Rolling Stones drug use - May 24, 2010
- Spin King Warney now wants to be chat king! - Nov 07, 2010
- 'Brand X' set for second innings - Jul 31, 2012
- Richards frustrated at delayed Stones record - Jun 07, 2010
- Keith Richards exposes Mick Jagger in autobiography - Jul 04, 2010
- Rolling Stones to bow out after 50 yrs in music - with giant farewell tour - Jul 24, 2010
- Rolling Stones Plan Farewell Tour - Jul 24, 2010
Tags: 1960s, appearance, businessman, cameo role, comedy actors, famous comedians, lead singer, london, mick jagger, music icon, rock band, rock music, rock n roll, rolling stones mick jagger, take the lead, television, travels, united states