Mick Jagger says Keith Richards’ autobiography is “a bit bitchy”November 5th, 2010 - 4:44 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 05 (ANI): Rolling Stone member Mick Jagger has said that bandmate Keith Richards’ autobiography is “a bit bitchy”.
Richards, 66, revealed that his other bandmates had given his recently released Life tome good reviews, but Jagger, 67, told him it was “a bit bitchy here and there”.
In the book he says Jagger, who he calls “Brenda” or “Your Majesty” is “unbearable” and reveals he has “a tiny todger”.
“I used to love Mick, but I haven’t been to his dressing room in 20 years. Sometimes I think: ‘I miss my friend.’ I wonder: ‘Where did he go?’” the Daily Star quoted him as saying of Jagger. (ANI)
- Keith Richards' 'tiny willy' jibe at Sir Mick Jagger - Oct 15, 2010
- Jagger was too possessive: Richards - Oct 15, 2010
- Mick Jagger says he'll never marry again - Dec 06, 2010
- Rolling Stone tries to shake off 'junkie' image with tell-all - Nov 04, 2010
- Rolling Stones planning comeback tour for next year - Oct 29, 2010
- Jerry Hall slams Keith Richards' slur on Mick Jagger's manhood - Oct 18, 2010
- 'Keith Richards' seductress girlfriend almost broke up the Rolling Stones' - Oct 15, 2010
- Keith Richards exposes Mick Jagger in autobiography - Jul 04, 2010
- Mick Jagger 'believed he was bigger than Stones' - Oct 25, 2010
- I have out-partied Jagger, Richards, Flynn and Sinatra, says Charlie Sheen - Mar 02, 2011
- Jerry Hall opens up about 'womanizer' Mick Jagger in autobiography - Sep 26, 2010
- Rolling Stones to bow out after 50 yrs in music - with giant farewell tour - Jul 24, 2010
- Ronnie Wood, Keith Richards drifting apart? - Jan 04, 2010
- Rolling Stones considering 50th anniversary tour - Sep 03, 2010
- Richards reveals Rolling Stones' disgusting acts in memoir - Oct 18, 2010