Michelle Williams loves short hairNovember 4th, 2011 - 9:10 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 4 (IANS) Actress Michelle Williams says she loves to keep her hair short.
Williams became famous for her distinctive pixie cut. Although her six-year-old daughter with late actor Heath Ledger is not a fan of her mother’s hair, the actress insists on keeping it as a special tribute to someone she loved the most, reports express.co.uk.
“What Matilda would love is for her mum to grow out the cropped hair, though that’s unlikely to happen any time soon,” she told Elle magazine.
“I’ve really grown into it. I feel like myself with short hair. And it’s been a really long time since I had long hair, five years. Of course, the only people who like it are gay men and my girlfriends. Straight men across the board are not into this hair!
“I cut it for the one straight man who has ever liked short hair and I wear it in memorial of somebody who really loved it (sic).”
- Michelle Williams won't let daughter watch Oscar - Feb 09, 2012
- Michelle Williams wants daughter to see 'Brokeback Mountain' - Dec 31, 2010
- Michelle loves hand-stitched costumes - Mar 31, 2011
- Heath Ledger has left an irreplaceable hole in my life: Michelle Williams - Jan 14, 2011
- Is Michelle Williams dating Jason Segel? - Mar 31, 2012
- Michelle Williams refuses to let daughter star alongside her in movies - Dec 31, 2010
- Hathaway's pixie cut left her in tears - Jul 14, 2012
- Michelle Williams to launch yoga centre - Jan 12, 2011
- Gemma Ward opens up about her relationship with Heath Ledger - Jan 30, 2011
- Katy Perry shows off her pink colored hair - Aug 03, 2011
- Matlida Rose Ledger turned four this week - Oct 31, 2009
- Michelle Williams says falling in love again didn't soothe grief - Sep 16, 2009
- Pixie Lott writes track for Selena Gomez - Apr 20, 2012
- Britney Spears finds it hard to be like Kim Kardashian - Sep 07, 2012
- Michelle Williams opens up about her life since Heath Ledger's death - Dec 22, 2010