Michelle Williams designs charity fashion rangeJune 11th, 2012 - 7:48 am ICT by IANS
London, June 11 (IANS) Singer Michelle Williams is set to release her fashion range which she has designed for charity purpose.
The 32-year-old is following in the footsteps of singer Beyonce. The range will hit store shelves in 2013, reports dailystar.co.uk.
Designing some new clothes line will be out next spring. This is a collaboration for charity,” tweeted Wiliams.
- Now, Rachel Bilson to launch shoe range - Oct 12, 2011
- Aguilera designing clothes for Brazilian store - Feb 05, 2011
- Kardashians to launch eye wear line - Aug 12, 2012
- Kerry Katona to launch her clothing line - Sep 28, 2010
- I would consider catwalk show: Williams - Sep 28, 2011
- Lily, Victoria donate designer bags to charity - May 31, 2012
- Kanye West to launch his clothing line? - Jul 18, 2011
- Nicole Richie to release fragrance range - Oct 22, 2011
- Avril Lavigne's half-shaved hairdo - Jun 14, 2012
- Rihanna wants to launch make-up, fashion line - Mar 22, 2011
- Lauper awarded for charity work - Nov 24, 2011
- Kanye West to design scarves - Apr 06, 2011
- Danni Minogue launches clothing range - Jan 22, 2010
- Beyonce in controversy for a magazine shoot - Feb 25, 2011
- Stella McCartney to make acting debut - Dec 03, 2011