Michelle Pfeiffer’s mantra for glowing skin onscreen - lighting director!June 18th, 2009 - 1:26 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 18 (ANI): If you thought the reason behind Michelle Pfeiffer’s stunning skin onscreen was Mother Nature, then here’s something you should know - all the magic lies in the hands of the lighting director.
The 51-year-old actress has admitted that her fresh-faced onscreen look is because of her cordial relationship with the film’s lighting boss.
“The whole thing to looking great in films is your lighting. If they have the right light on you, it makes no difference what face creams you use because they can make bags under your eyes disappear and all the lines on your cheek go away,” The Daily Express quoted her as telling Britain’s Daily Telegraph.
“This is what can age you 20 years or take 20 years off. Any of us know to make friends with the lighting director, that’s the guy who’s your best friend in making a movie,” she added.
Pfeiffer has surprised her fans by stripping in her new film Cheri, in which she plays an ageing courtesan who lusts after a young playboy. (ANI)
- 'New Year's Eve' puts you in the holiday mood - Dec 10, 2011
- Keira Knightley's beau 'beds' Michelle Pfeiffer - Feb 26, 2009
- Don't call me 'cougar', says Michelle Pfeiffer - Jun 18, 2009
- Michelle Pfeiffer yearns for older men - onscreen - Sep 04, 2009
- Nothing dark about 'Dark Shadows'! (IANS Movie Review) - May 12, 2012
- 'Pyaar Ka Punchnama' delightful rugged romantic-comedy (IANS Movie Review) - May 22, 2011
- After playing vampire, Pattinson wants James Bond role - Jul 10, 2012
- How to keep your skin glowing during monsoon - Jul 04, 2012
- Rupert Friend's awkward slang mix-up with Michelle Pfeiffer - Jun 18, 2009
- 'My Friend Pinto' - A night of adventure in Mumbai (IANS Movie Review - Rating: ***1/2) - Oct 15, 2011
- Natalie Portman shows off her sexy side in new Miss Dior Cherie ad - Feb 25, 2011
- 'Crazy Stupid Love' - poignant and hilarious (IANS Movie Review) - Sep 16, 2011
- Ektu Onnyorokom: A Story Of Three Friends - Oct 08, 2010
- Critics are my lucky charm: Director Rohit Shetty (Interview) - Jul 04, 2012
- Jenny McCarthy still stunned by Playboy opportunity - Sep 29, 2010
Tags: actress, best friend, boss, cheek, cheri, cordial relationship, courtesan, daily express, daily telegraph, films, glowing skin, lighting director, london, lusts, magic, mantra, michelle pfeiffer, mother nature, new film, playboy