Michelle Pfeiffer desperate to play a vampireNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:49 am ICT by admin
“I used to like to dress up as a vampire I have to say. That was my most memorable costume,” Contactmusic quoted her, as saying.
Pfeiffer also revealed that she preferred playing evil characters to the good guys’ part.
“Yes I think bad guys have more fun. I don’t know about real life, but let’s just say actors playing bad guys definitely have more fun,” she said.
The sexy actress plays a witch in her new film ‘Stardust’. (ANI)
- Vampires not bloodsucking monsters, but sexy and kind creatures - Jun 30, 2010
- Vampires are not attractive: Pattinson - Nov 23, 2011
- Weisz worries about being jobless - Oct 29, 2011
- Lohan turns vampire - May 09, 2011
- Vampire woman gets 'horns' implanted - Apr 05, 2011
- Pictures from Johnny Depp's movie Dark shadows available on the Internet - Sep 14, 2011
- Michelle Pfeiffer in 'Dark Shadows'? - Feb 17, 2011
- Rihanna eyeing fashion career? - Mar 06, 2012
- Hathaway hates watching herself on screen - Apr 15, 2012
- Villain roles require less acting: Liz Hurley - Apr 18, 2011
- Rihanna eyes role in 'Scarface' remake - Sep 01, 2012
- Stewart wants evil role - May 19, 2012
- Megan Fox not set to play Catwoman - Aug 27, 2009
- Michelle Rodriguez ready to bare all onscreen - Mar 04, 2011
- It was fun to play villain: Julia Roberts (Interview) - Apr 08, 2012