Michelle Obama wishes she was BeyonceMay 26th, 2012 - 3:55 pm ICT by IANS
New York, May 26 (IANS) US First Lady Michelle Obama harbours musical dreams. She says she would have loved if she had the gift of a melodious voice and she could sing like Beyonce Knowles.
“Gosh, if I had some gift, I’d be Beyonce. I’d be some great singer,” people.com quoted Obama as saying.
“The power of music, being able to play an instrument… It looks like musicians just have the most fun,” she added.
- Boyle wants to duet with young pop singer - May 28, 2011
- Adele to release new single - Apr 04, 2012
- Michelle Obama attends Beyonce concert - May 27, 2012
- Billboard honours Beyonce with top-notch award - May 23, 2011
- Beyonce Knowles is pregnant - Aug 29, 2011
- Women singers enjoy 'real' fame: Chris Martin - Oct 17, 2011
- Knowles, Berry inspires Kimberley Walsh - May 24, 2011
- Beyonce loves make-up - May 07, 2012
- Bollywood not obligated to absorb TV talent: Babul Supriyo - Jul 13, 2012
- Beyonce now subject of university course - Jan 28, 2012
- Beyonce to open dance school - Aug 22, 2011
- Willow Smith gets advice from Jay-Z, Beyonce - Dec 13, 2010
- Knowles inspires Ora - Aug 13, 2012
- Anthony treasures honey beer gifted by Michelle Obama - Jun 28, 2011
- Nothing more empowering than pregnancy: Beyonce - Sep 23, 2011