Michelle Obama: Tapes An Appearance For The Oprah Winfrey ShowJanuary 22nd, 2011 - 10:41 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
The Oprah Winfrey Show is a programme which has kept the viewers hooked for close to 25 years. And now that the show is coming to an end, the last few episodes would perhaps evoke some nostalgia. And one of the final episodes shall feature the First Lady Michelle Obama who would be discussing the lives of military men.
Michelle was in Chicago this Friday taping an appearance for The Oprah Winfrey Show that would go on air on 27th January, Thursday. Winfrey is gearing up to dedicate her major chunk of time to her new Oprah Winfrey Network that went on air on the New Year. So, the Obama episode shall be one of the final few.
Titled ‘The Bravest Families in America’, Obama would be seen indulging in discussions about the hardships faced by the military families. Through the show, Michelle plans to spread awareness about the cause of the military families.
Michelle Obama is a staunch supporter of military families and has been constantly endeavouring to promote the cause. Last October, she had also appeared on the Ellen DeGeneres Show along with Jill Biden to spread the cause of support for the military families.
She would be seen doing the same on The Oprah Winfrey Show. Winfrey, on her part, would be helping her in her endeavours. Winfrey is on pretty amiable terms with the Obamas and had been a staunch supporter of Barack Obama when he was the presidential candidate.
– Sampurn Wire
- Spiderman 4: J.K. Simmons Discloses His Scrapped Character Arc - Jan 22, 2011
- Michelle Obama To Make An Appearance On "The Oprah Winfrey Show" - Jan 25, 2011
- Michelle Obama 'to appear on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show' - Jan 22, 2011
- Michelle Obama To Tape For "Oprah Winfrey Show" - Jan 22, 2011
- Michelle & Barack Obama grace Oprah Winfrey's show - May 03, 2011
- Michelle Obama 'world's most powerful woman' - Oct 07, 2010
- Obama's comment on Michelle taken as oral sex joke - Jun 08, 2012
- Oprah Winfrey honoured at Daytime Emmy Awards - Jun 21, 2011
- Winfrey descends on White House for a sit down with Obamas - Dec 04, 2009
- Halle Berry denies that she is going to play Oprah in a movie - Nov 13, 2010
- Oprah Winfrey Reveals She Has A Half-Sister On Her Show - Jan 25, 2011
- Michelle Obama to appear on iCarly - Jun 09, 2011
- Michelle Obama says she thinks about military families when she's down - Jan 27, 2011
- Oprah Winfrey honored at Daytime Emmys - Jun 21, 2011
- Halle Berry not playing Oprah Winfrey in biopic - Nov 14, 2010
Tags: appearance, barack obama, chunk, ellen degeneres, endeavours, first lady, hardships, jill biden, michelle obama, military families, military men, new year, nostalgia, oprah winfrey, oprah winfrey show, presidential candidate