Michael Sheen too busy for a social lifeSeptember 19th, 2010 - 11:47 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 19 (IANS) Welsh actor Michael Sheen has revealed he is so busy with his work he barely has time for a social life in Los Angeles, where he now lives.
The actor now spends most of his time in Los Angeles so he can be near his 11-year-old daughter Lily, his child with ex-girlfriend Kate Beckinsale but admits he doesn’t get out much because he is always busy, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Because it’s where my daughter is I’m more in Los Angeles than in Britain now. My Los Angeles life outside of work though? I don’t really have one. I’m developing my own stuff more and more. It’s not like when I’m not filming, I’m not working. I’m always busy,” he said.
- Michael Sheen recalls rejection days - Oct 31, 2011
- Beckinsale's daughter not affected by her stardom - Aug 30, 2012
- Beckinsale worried about daughter's future boyfriends - Jul 23, 2012
- Beckinsale won't mind doing a nude scene - Dec 11, 2011
- Beckinsale, a careful mother - Jul 26, 2012
- Beckinsale's dressing hassles - Dec 22, 2011
- Small films affect Farrell emotionally - Aug 29, 2012
- Did Lindsay Lohan have sex with porn star? - Mar 21, 2012
- Denzel Washington fails to impress his kids - Feb 16, 2012
- I'm living two lives: Taylor Lautner - Sep 02, 2011
- Sheen planning 'Two and a Half Men' funeral party - Aug 09, 2011
- Nicki Minaj wants to be an author - Mar 14, 2012
- Rachel McAdams, Michael Sheen to marry? - Apr 22, 2012
- Julia Roberts loves Lily Collins's dad - Mar 25, 2012
- Acting is exhausting: Kate Beckinsale - Aug 08, 2012