Michael Jackson’s “This Is It” Available OnlineOctober 12th, 2009 - 6:32 pm ICT by GD
By Meena Kar
Oct 12, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Even death could not stop fans to listen new music with words written by the late pop icon, Michael Jackson. “This Is It“, the new track of Michael Jackson released months after the death of this pop legend.
Michael Jackson had planned the title of his London tour as “This Is It”. The London concerts were supposed to be the comeback concert of this pop star and there were several expectations from this concert.
Although the comeback concert of Jackson, “This Is It” would never take place, the single “This Is It” is available on his site at Michaeljackson.com. Radio stations of the country will also play the track for the music lovers. Jackson in his first posthumous release would be heard singing, “This is it, here I stand, I’m the light of the world, I feel grand.” Like any other tracks of Jackson, this track is also filled with strong lyrics and melodious music. The track will go for a duration of three minutes and listeners would hear Jackson singing only about love. As expected the first single released after the death of Jackson have been received with great appreciation.
As stated in the reports of Mirror, the romantic lyrics of the song was written by Jackson almost two decades earlier. Therefore, one should not consider that the track referred to months before his death. It was also stated that he had planned to get the track released in 1991 album, Dangerous. The track however was not released for some reason. Jackson died on 25th June and could get therefore the release of “This Is It” was stalled. Now, the track connects him with his fans all over the world.
- MJ's single with Akon releasing Monday - Nov 12, 2010
- "Hold My Hand" From Michael Jackson's Posthumous Album Officially Released - Nov 16, 2010
- I'm performing with Jermaine in Toronto: Sonu Niigaam - Jun 16, 2011
- Bappi Lahiri Releases Two Singles As A Tribute To Michael Jackson - Jun 26, 2010
- Michael Jackson's "Breaking News" Lands Into Controversy - Nov 09, 2010
- Michael Jackson's New Song "Breaking News" Released - Nov 08, 2010
- Jackson's 'This is it' song goes online Oct 12 - Oct 10, 2009
- Family unhappy with the release of MJ's 'new' album - Nov 06, 2010
- Michael Jackson's "This Is It" in theatres Oct 30 - Aug 12, 2009
- Controversy regarding MJ's new single 'This is it' - Oct 14, 2009
- New Michael Jackson Single Set To Debut This Monday - Nov 14, 2010
- Is Johnny Depp going to play Michael Jackson in a movie? - Nov 17, 2011
- First Michael Jackson song since his death released - Oct 12, 2009
- Musician blends mariachi with country - Jul 25, 2012
- MJ's unheard songs set for November release - Aug 01, 2010
Tags: 25th june, decades, duration, kar, listeners, london concerts, london tour, lyrics, meena, melodious music, michael jackson, mirror, music lovers, new music, pop icon, pop legend, pop star, posthumous release, radio stations, three minutes