Michael Jackson’s Las Vegas Home Sold To Fan For $3.1 MillionJanuary 29th, 2010 - 8:39 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Jan 29, (THAINDIAN NEWS) A lavish Las Vegas mansion where Michael Jackson resided for around six months has been brought by one of his fans, reports claim. The luxurious 16,400-square-foot mansion has been bought for a whopping $3.1 million by one of the fans of the King of Pop.
A statement that has been released by real estate agent Zar Zanganeh confirms that the Nevada palace, which gained fame for once being the home of the King of Pop, has been sold. At the same time, the statement also revealed that the buyer is a huge Michael Jackson fan.
It has come to light that the new owners of the sprawling mansion, once inhabited by the singer, is a California based doctor-lawyer couple who also own assets in Asia. The deal was stuck on Thursday and the couple gained ownership of the Las Vegas home by paying the full amount in cash. The luxurious mansion comprises of seven bedrooms, ten bathrooms, three office suites as well as a theater room, a tennis court, an orchestra loft and basketball court.
Reportedly, the mansion is the largest real estate property sold in Las Vegas in over a year. Moreover, following the untimely demise of Michael Jackson in the month of June last year, the mansion witnessed the visit of large number of fans pretending to be potential buyers. This posed a serious problem when attempts were being made to sell the house as fans pretending to be buyers contacted the real estate agents only to catch a glimpse of the mansion once occupied by the late musical legend.
- Nicolas Cage's Former Las Vegas Home Up For Sale Once Again - Jan 13, 2011
- MJ was dreaming of Neverland 2 - Jul 27, 2009
- Michael Jackson's home sold for $3.1 million to a fan - Jan 30, 2010
- Mansion Where Michael Jackson Died Goes Up For Sale - Aug 05, 2010
- Dean Gardens Gets A New Owner - Aug 23, 2010
- Cirque Du Soleil To Launch 'Michael Jackson Arena Show' - Nov 04, 2010
- Harrison Ford, Calista Flockhart's pad up for sale - Jan 24, 2011
- New Michael Jackson album to be relased in December - Nov 06, 2010
- Jackson's mansion to turn into music school - Dec 20, 2010
- Nicolas Cage's Vegas home for sale again - Jan 13, 2011
- MJ estate settles Las Vegas landlord claim - Mar 28, 2011
- Michael Jackson Once Again! - Oct 15, 2010
- MJ music to be used for circus show - Apr 21, 2010
- LA mansion where MJ died up for grabs - Aug 05, 2010
- Signed MJ cement slab up for auction - Jan 28, 2011
Tags: 1 million, basketball court, gina gomez, glimpse, jan 29, king of pop, lawyer couple, loft, luxurious mansion, michael jackson, michael jackson fan, month of june, musical legend, nevada palace, real estate agent, real estate agents, square foot mansion, tennis court, untimely demise, zanganeh