Michael Jackson’s doc Conrad Murray returns to workFebruary 12th, 2010 - 3:50 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 12 (ANI): Late King of Pop Michael Jackson’s doctor, Conrad Murray, is said to have returned to work in Nevada despite the manslaughter charge he is facing after the singer’s death.
Murray was bailed for 75,000 dollars after pleading not guilty to “unlawfully” killing the star, at a court in Los Angeles earlier this week, and under the terms of his bail, he is allowed to continue to practise medicine, but cannot use certain drugs.
“You may not under any circumstances use any anaesthetic agents, specifically Propofol,” the BBC quoted Judge Keith Schwartz as telling Dr Murray on February 8.
His lawyer, Edward Chernoff, has stressed that his 56-year-old client intends “to keep practising medicine”.
Miranda Sevcik, a spokeswoman for Dr Murray and Chernoff, said the doctor was making arrangements to work out of another physician’s office in Las Vegas, having closed his own premises in the city last August.
“We’re not sharing the location because the doctor’s primary concern is for his patients’ privacy,” Sevcik stated.
Dr Murray, a cardiologist, continues to operate his other practice in Houston, having resumed work there in November.
He is licensed to practise medicine in Nevada, Texas and California, although the California Medical Board is preparing to seek removal of his licence there. (ANI)
- MJ's doc pleads not guilty to manslaughter charge - Feb 09, 2010
- MJ's doc pleads not guilty - Jan 26, 2011
- Doctor admits he gave powerful anaesthetic before Jackson died - Oct 08, 2011
- MJ's personal doc 'hanging by a thread' money-wise - Apr 02, 2010
- Jackson's doctor faces death charge - Jan 04, 2011
- MJ's physician may seek to delay preliminary hearing - May 11, 2010
- MJ's dad files wrongful death lawsuit against son's doc - Jun 26, 2010
- Trial of Michael Jackson's physician put off - Oct 18, 2011
- Michael Jackson's doctor charged with manslaughter (Lead) - Feb 09, 2010
- Murray 'ordered over 250 vials of Propofol in months before MJ's death' - Jan 11, 2011
- Lost videotapes could clear MJ's doc - Apr 03, 2011
- Michael Jackson's Doctor Fears Ban On His Medical License - Apr 02, 2010
- Michael Jackson doctor found guilty of manslaughter - Nov 08, 2011
- Michael Jackson's doctor to keep his Californian license - Jun 15, 2010
- Conrad Murray's Preliminary Hearing Set For January 4 - Aug 24, 2010
Tags: anaesthetic agents, bbc, california medical board, cardiologist, chernoff, circumstances, conrad, dr murray, king of pop, las vegas, lawyer, london feb, manslaughter charge, medicine, michael jackson, miranda, nevada texas, pop michael jackson, premises, spokeswoman