Michael Jackson’s ‘Beat It’ lyrics to be auctionedMay 20th, 2010 - 3:36 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 20 (IANS) The handwritten lyrics of late pop legend Michael Jackson’s “Beat It” are to go under the hammer at a memorabilia auction in California next month.
“This piece has been in private hands since being written. It’s an incredible piece from the legendary King of Pop and it’s in fine condition,” starpulse.com quoted Marc Kruskol, spokesman for auction house Profiles in History, as saying.
The King of Pop had given his scribbled notes, signed by himself, to a producer friend. The notes are expected to fetch anything between $4,000 and $6,000.
- MJ's 'Beat It' lyrics to go under the hammer - May 19, 2010
- Michael Jackson's Swarovski glove up for grabs - Aug 17, 2010
- Macca's memorabilia to go under the hammer - Oct 08, 2010
- Jackson unreleased lyrics up for sale - Jan 11, 2012
- Jacko's illuminating white gloves to go under the hammer - Jul 02, 2009
- MJ's crystal-studded glove fetches $190,000 - Jun 28, 2010
- John Lennon's handwritten lyrics note fetches $1.2 million - Jun 19, 2010
- Michael Jackson's luxury furniture to be auctioned - Mar 14, 2010
- Jackson, Hollywood memorabilia fetches $1 mn in China - Oct 11, 2010
- Monroe's items set auction on fire - Dec 18, 2011
- Bruce Springsteen's former car up for grabs - Mar 18, 2011
- Princess Diana's 'Fuschia Pink Evening Dress' fetches $205K - Oct 20, 2010
- Mariah Carey bidding for MJ's furniture - Jun 25, 2010
- Beatles letter put up for sale - Nov 15, 2011
- Jackson's belongings earn big at auction - Jun 26, 2010