Michael Jackson wants disabled child for his showsJune 18th, 2009 - 1:44 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 18 (IANS) Pop legend Michael Jackson is looking for a physically disabled child to appear on stage with him at his comeback tours starting here July 13.
An email from the promoter AEG Live was sent to London’s casting agencies asking for such a kid, reported thesun.co.uk.
Jackson had earlier made another strange request for his comeback concerts - he asked for a children’s choir that will have “exactly equal” numbers of black, white, mixed-race and Asian singers.
“Michael plans to have kids from all backgrounds on stage to fit in with his message of world peace and love,” said a source.
The 50-year-old will perform at O2 Arena.
- Now, Jacko on 'disabled child hunt' for London gigs - Jun 18, 2009
- Michael Jackson's strange demand for child choir (Lead) - Jun 10, 2009
- Michael Jackson makes strange requests for child choir - Jun 10, 2009
- Concert promoters termed MJ 'emotionally paralyzed mess' - Sep 03, 2012
- 'Jacko's weird London gigs child choir demands' - Jun 10, 2009
- Jackson's family allowed to sue concert organisers - Feb 04, 2011
- Michael Jackson to be buried in LA on July 7 - Jul 02, 2009
- This is it - eBay to refund Jackson's concert tickets - Jun 28, 2009
- Jackson's final rehearsal to be cut into last album - Jun 29, 2009
- Angry Jacko fans set up online petition to protest comeback delay - May 27, 2009
- Jackson rents Stewart's mansion - Mar 11, 2009
- MJ 'could have been saved' - Sep 12, 2010
- MJ's family to stage benefit concert - Oct 11, 2011
- Joe Jackson files complaint against MJ's concert promoters - Jun 18, 2010
- Actors urged to avoid Jackson documentary - Aug 30, 2009