Michael Jackson – Were Other Doctors Involved In His Death?December 15th, 2010 - 12:06 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
: This might be good news for Dr. Conrad Murray, the man who is being investigated by the Los Angeles Police Department homicide team for the death of Michael Jackson. New evidences have been found in the room where the 80s pop icon died of cardiac arrest.
It has been revealed by sources that the room had particular drugs that were “prescribed and prepared” for Michael Jackson to self medicate himself. These evidences might go on to prove that other doctors were involved in the case.
The initial plan of the legal representatives of Dr. Murray is that they will not challenge the findings of the Los Angeles County Coroner, which state that the pop star’s cause of death was massive Propofol overdose. Instead, evidences will be provided in the doctor’s manslaughter case. They will prove that Jackson had woken up after Dr. Murray left the room and gave himself the dose of Propofol that ultimately caused his death.
There are no reports yet that have confirmed the use of the new evidence in the pop star’s room to show the involvement of other doctors in the case. However, the legal team of Dr. Murray will give evidence of the fact that Jackson had been switching doctors for two whole decades and consequently affected his body.
– Sampurn Wire
- MJ Death Trial: Cardiologist alleges that Conrad Murray hid important information - Oct 04, 2011
- Lost videotapes could clear MJ's doc - Apr 03, 2011
- MJ's doc pleads not guilty - Jan 26, 2011
- Conrad Murray trial enters its second week - Oct 03, 2011
- Conrad Murray seeks fingerprint test on syringe found under MJ's deathbed - Mar 18, 2011
- Michael Jackson's personal physician convicted of involuntary manslaughter - Nov 08, 2011
- Is Conrad Murray Responsible For Michael Jackson’s Death? - Jan 05, 2011
- Michael Jackson doctor's trial begins - Sep 27, 2011
- Michael Jackson administered drugs himself? - Apr 06, 2010
- Dr. Conrad Murray faces manslaughter hearing - Jan 05, 2011
- Trial of Michael Jackson's physician put off - Oct 18, 2011
- Conrad Murray Trial: Photos of dead Michael Jackson shown to court - Oct 12, 2011
- MJ's home search reveals 'skin-whitening cream' - Mar 27, 2010
- Lawyers of MJ's doc can test star's medical items: Judge - Dec 31, 2010
- MJ 'died long before he reached hospital' - Jan 08, 2011
Tags: 80s, angeles police department, cardiac arrest, cause of death, doctors, dr conrad, dr murray, evidences, homicide, initial plan, legal representatives, los angeles county, los angeles county coroner, manslaughter case, michael jackson, new evidence, pop icon, pop star, propofol, self medicate