Michael J Fox to return on TVJuly 20th, 2008 - 7:18 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 20 (ANI): Actor Michael J Fox is all set for a comeback in Hollywood after his doctors give him a green-signal to work again.
Fox, who starred in the Back To The Future film trilogy, has been told by doctors that his Parkinsons disease is medically controlled and his fit enough to work again.
The 47-year-old actor will appear as a new character in the hugely successful US TV series Rescue Me.
Denis Leary, star and co-creator of the comedy drama, offered the recurring role to the actor.
It was in 1998 that Fox revealed his condition and took semi-retiriement from acting two years later.
However, his friends claim that new medication regime has dramatically improved his health.
Michael is thrilled about the chance of appearing regularly in a show again, The Daily Express quoted one of his pals, as saying. (ANI)
- Michael J. Fox All Set To Make Guest Appearance In "The Good Wife" - Aug 29, 2010
- Michael J. Fox reprises the role of Johnny B. Goode - Nov 15, 2011
- Michael J Fox to be honoured for Parkinson's disease research - Mar 08, 2010
- Michael J Fox wins the Golden Camera lifetime achievement award - Feb 09, 2011
- Michael J Fox: I'd rather drink battery acid than have beer - Apr 09, 2010
- Rob Lowe To Become Regular On 'Parks And Recreation' - Aug 02, 2010
- "Rescue Me" Season 6 Premier Grabs Viewer's Attention - Jun 30, 2010
- Scott Foley To Join The Cast Of 'Grey's Anatomy' - Oct 30, 2010
- Denis Leary talks about 'Rescue Me' finale - Sep 08, 2011
- Michael Douglas Wins The Battle Against Life Threatening Disease, Cancer - Jan 12, 2011
- Mel Gibson to appear in 'Mad Men' - Sep 25, 2010
- Warren Beatty makes comeback after 13 years - Jun 23, 2011
- Tom Cruise to star in movie adaptation of 'Rock Of Ages' - Feb 19, 2011
- Matthew Morrison Wants Harrison Ford And Justin Timberlake In "Glee" - Oct 14, 2010
- Aston Kutcher Appears On "Saturday Night Live" Yet Again - Feb 08, 2010