Michael Douglas’ son on trial for drug possessionNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:34 am ICT by admin
His friend Christopher Lane was also seated in Douglas’ silver BMW when they were nabbed.
The charges have also been framed against Christopher, reports the Sun.
According to the tabloid, Cameron’s mug shot emerged only on Friday.
Cameron, who stared alongside his father Michael and grandfather Kirk in 2003 film ‘It Runs in the Family’, said that he was “self-employed” at the time of his arrest.
He and Lane have been directed to appear in court on 16 November. (ANI)
- Michael Douglas last appeal for son Cameron - Apr 20, 2010
- Cameron Douglas Sentenced To 5 Years In Jail - Apr 21, 2010
- Drug charge: Michael Douglas' son nabbed - Aug 05, 2009
- Cameron Douglas sent for 5 years imprisonment - Apr 22, 2010
- Sentence Hearing For Cameron Douglas' Drug Charges Begins - Apr 21, 2010
- Cameron Douglas Sentenced To Five Years In Jail - Apr 21, 2010
- Cameron Douglas sentenced to 5 years in jail - Apr 21, 2010
- Michael Douglas comes to court to support son - Cameron - Jan 30, 2010
- Douglas to be honoured with award for film excellence - Sep 09, 2011
- Cameron Douglas' son sentencing on drug-dealing charges to be made public - Apr 17, 2010
- Michael Douglas' son Cameron Douglas jailed for selling drugs - Jan 29, 2010
- Catherine Zeta-Jones takes marriage tips from father-in-law - Feb 14, 2011
- Michael Douglas In Deliberations To Pen An Autobiography Purportedly - Jan 17, 2011
- Cancer-stricken Douglas regrets neglecting fatherhood for movie carrier - Sep 06, 2010
- Catherine Zeta-Jones seeks leniency for stepson in drug sentencing - Apr 07, 2010
Tags: 16 november, cameron, carpinteria california, christopher lane, drug possession, father michael, friend christopher, have been directed, liquid cocaine, michael douglas, mug shot, parking lot, reef hotel, self employed, syringe, tabloid