Michael Douglas proud of CatherineApril 22nd, 2011 - 6:35 am ICT by IANS
London, April 22 (IANS) Actor Michael Douglas has opened up about his wife Catherine Zeta-Jones’ bipolar disorder, admitting he is “proud” of the way she has actively tried to overcome her issues.
“It takes a lot of courage to seek help and I am proud of Catherine for doing something positive about her situation. It’s onwards and upwards for us,” contactmusic.com quoted him as saying.
Zeta-Jones reportedly checked into a mental health facility in Connecticut early this month, where she spent five days combating a serious bout of depression.
- Proud of Zeta-Jones for seeking help: Demi Lovato - Apr 15, 2011
- Catherine Zeta Jones 'received treatment for manic depression' - Apr 14, 2011
- Zeta-Jones steps out in public with Douglas - Apr 17, 2011
- Zeta-Jones checks into mental health facility - Apr 14, 2011
- Zeta-Jones 'hopes to remove stigma from depression' - Apr 21, 2011
- 'Catherine was outed during bipolar struggle': Michael Douglas - Apr 24, 2011
- Zeta-Jones doing great: Michael Douglas - Jun 13, 2011
- Zeta-Jones not pregnant - Jan 26, 2012
- Douglas' kids unaware about Zeta-Jones bipolar struggle - May 11, 2011
- British stiff upper lip caused Catherine Zeta-Jones' break down: Michael Douglas - Apr 27, 2011
- Stress triggers Catherine Zeta-Jones's bipolar disorder - Apr 16, 2011
- In US, Zeta-Jones misses family - Jun 17, 2012
- Michael Douglas: 'Media outed Catherine Zeta-Jones Bipolar Disorder' - Apr 27, 2011
- Douglas to receive Monte Cristo Award - Dec 16, 2011
- Zeta-Jones too lazy to exercise - Jun 11, 2012