Michael died of toxic poisoning, says Jermaine JacksonSeptember 17th, 2011 - 1:59 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 17 (IANS) Singer Jermaine Jackson claims his late brother and King of Pop Michael was “toxically poisoned”.
Jermaine has revealed the extent of his brother’s health woes in his new book, “You Are Not Alone: Michael, Through a Brother’s Eyes”.
“There were some days that weren’t good days… Just imagine you’re trusting your doctors and you’re getting ready to do a show… You just put a $15 million payment on a home, you have a five-year plan …and suddenly you’re having these symptoms,” Dailystar.co.uk quoted Jermaine as saying.
“Half of your body is hot, half is ice cold, you’re repeating yourself, you’re going left when you should go right onstage,” Jermaine added.
Michael had never had these symptoms in the past. These were signs of toxic poisoning in his system, Jermaine added.
Michael Jackson died from an overdose of anaesthetic Propofol in June, 2009.
- Jermaine Jackson doesn't feel guilty about brother Michael's death - Dec 10, 2009
- Michael Jackson doctor found guilty of manslaughter - Nov 08, 2011
- 'Sufferer' Combs says he knows why insomnia turned MJ 'crazy' - Jun 15, 2010
- MJ's spirit haunts his LA mansion - Jun 25, 2012
- I blame doctor for Michael's death: Janet Jackson - Apr 05, 2010
- Jackson's doctor gets four-year jail term - Nov 30, 2011
- Jackson's family compound haunted by ghosts - Aug 22, 2010
- When Biel feared for life - Jul 29, 2012
- Jermaine plans concert for brother Michael - Mar 10, 2010
- Jackson's children want to get in showbiz - Feb 24, 2011
- MJ's doc pleads not guilty - Jan 26, 2011
- MJ's doc pleads not guilty to manslaughter charge - Feb 09, 2010
- Tito Jackson forgives MJ's personal doctor Conrad Murray - Sep 16, 2009
- La Toya Jackson to sing at MJ tribute show - Oct 01, 2011
- Were Whitney, Jermaine in love? - Mar 04, 2012