Michael Caine’s rebirth theory not for boring peopleNovember 14th, 2007 - 10:16 am ICT by admin
Caine also thinks that all his friends have returned back to life.
“I believe in reincarnation. All my friends are what I call ‘old souls’. They’ve been here before. They know stuff that other people don’t know. Like Jude Law. You meet these people and they seem to have a cognisance and then meet other people who are nothing - they just sit and watch television and they’re boring,” he said.
“I don’t consciously think we will all come back as John D Rockefeller or Marilyn Monroe. But we will come back as someone,” he added.
Caine has also revealed that he wants to be reincarnated as a son of a billionaire in his next life because, though he has been successful in his career, he has had to work hard for his achievements in this life.
“I’d come back as the son of a billionaire, just hanging about and doing nothing. I’ve had a fantastic life but I’ve had to work very hard,” he said. (ANI)
- Popularity not important for Gervais - Jun 25, 2012
- South Africa will not respect Black Caps in World Cup quarterfinal: Donald - Mar 25, 2011
- Meet the man who lived as 'Marilyn Monroe' in his past life! - Dec 01, 2010
- Akshay misses family while shooting - Apr 20, 2011
- I am far removed from worldly matters: Lata - Sep 29, 2011
- Liam Gallagher says he has heard half of Noel's new album - Jan 06, 2011
- Woody Allen to make acting comeback - May 19, 2011
- Tremlett plans to bounce out India at Lord's - Jul 20, 2011
- Mila doesn't consider herself sexy - Aug 22, 2011
- Anne Hathaway is a very hard-working person, says James Franco - Feb 27, 2011
- The cost of getting a new nose in Asia (The Funny Side) - Aug 10, 2012
- Billionaires sign up to donate fortune (Lead) - Aug 05, 2010
- Indian music speaks to soul: rock icon Steven Tyler (Interview) - May 21, 2011
- Growing up without father made me responsible: Samuel - Mar 07, 2011
- Sri Lankan spinners will come hard at me: Steve Smith - Mar 02, 2011