Michael Bay’s ‘Transformers 3′ Will Be Released In 2011May 20th, 2010 - 7:59 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
Los Angeles, May 20, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The criticism of relying too much on CGI and using wafer thin plot in his sci-fi flicks notwithstanding, the films belonging to the Transformers franchisee have prove to be immensely successful with the viewers worldwide. The first movie in the Transformers series that was released in 2007 remains the director’s second most commercially successful film till date, overshadowed only by its sequel. The third movie in the franchisee is in the making and the shooting has commenced in Los Angels as media entities have reported. It is hogging the headlines already and that is not only owing to the exclusion of actress Megan Fox. The director has hinted that the twin autobots who were seen in the second movie may not reappear in the third one.
The fans of the Transformer series of films are hopeful that the third movie will prove to be better than the second one which drew flak for its stress on fights between the two breeds of morphing robots. The movie ‘Transformers 3′ will be released in July 2011 as it has been reported. Whenever a sequel to a successful movie is made the expectation of the viewers touch the sky and it is the same with Transformers 3.
The images of the main autobots like Optimus Prime and Ratchet have released on the web. A number of new actors are likely to join the cast of ‘Transformers 3′ and they include Frances McDormand, Patrick Dempsey. The director wants to steer clear of the racism controversy that was created after the release of the sec0ond movie over the twin autobots.
- Patrick Dempsey to be a part of 'Transformers 3' - May 07, 2010
- Patrick Dempsey Sheds Scrubs & Joins Cast of 'Transformers 3' Movie - May 07, 2010
- 'Transformers: Dark Of The Moon' Secrets Unveiled - Dec 09, 2010
- Shockwave would be the main villain of the 'Transformers 3' - Jun 14, 2010
- 'Transformers: Dark Of The Moon' Trailer Released Online - Dec 09, 2010
- 'The Avengers' sequel in 2015 - Aug 18, 2012
- Transformers robots 'UK's most popular toys' over past 25 yrs - Sep 22, 2010
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen sets opening records - Jun 26, 2009
- 'Iron Man 2' Expected To Score Well At Box Office - May 08, 2010
- 'Dark Knight Rises' Make Batman Fans Expectant - Jan 20, 2011
- 'Iron Man 2' Rides On Hype, Likely To Get Great Response - May 07, 2010
- 'Transformers 3' Coming in 3D With New Villain In 2011 - Jun 12, 2010
- Transformers 3 Details Revealed By Its Director - Dec 09, 2010
- 'Horrible Bosses' sequel planned - Jul 27, 2011
- Transformers' stuff to be auctioned - Sep 25, 2009
Tags: actress megan fox, autobots, cast of transformers, controversy, entities, expectation, frances mcdormand, franchisee, megan fox, michael bay, optimus prime, patrick dempsey, racism, ratchet, robots the movie, sci fi flicks, sequel, transformer series, transformers series, wafer