Mice raid Allen’s houseMay 11th, 2012 - 7:33 am ICT by IANS
London, May 11 (IANS) Lily Allen is fed up of mice in her home.
Allen, who lives in a sprawling cottage in the west countryside with her husband Sam Cooper discovered the downsides of rural life, reports dailymail.co.uk
She took to Twitter to vent out her frustration.
In a series of posts on the microblogging site she wrote: “Me to husband ‘darling can we do something about the mice in the ceiling please’? Husband ‘not much we can do I’m afraid we live on (sic) the country dear, besides they’ve got rights, why shouldn’t they live here too?’”
“Me ‘well they’re not contributing to the mortgage repayments’. Husband ‘how do you know, they might have their own mouse mortgage’…I do think they sound bigger than mice, but husband assures me that they are mice,” she added.
- Lily Allen unhappy with husband's drinking - Apr 15, 2012
- I am not pregnant: Coleen Rooney - Jun 13, 2011
- Lily Allen plans for New Year wedding - Nov 29, 2010
- Lily Allen names daughter Ethel Mary - Jan 05, 2012
- Allen to bake cakes for village cricket team - May 31, 2011
- Adele gifts herself 7-million-pound mansion - Feb 26, 2012
- Beckinsale won't mind doing a nude scene - Dec 11, 2011
- Osbourne spills the beans about ex-fiance on Twitter - Dec 30, 2010
- Allen's first appearance since miscarriage - Dec 05, 2010
- Pregnant Lily falls, hurt - Aug 19, 2010
- Lily Allen worried storm may spoil her wedding - Jun 07, 2011
- Lilly Allen hospitalised - Nov 07, 2010
- Lily Allen thanks fans for support - Nov 07, 2010
- I am not going to live much longer: 50 Cent - Jan 06, 2012
- Pregnant Allen marries Cooper - Jun 12, 2011