Meryl Streeps daughters helped her to stop worrying about ageingFebruary 3rd, 2009 - 6:24 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 3 (ANI): Veteran Hollywood star Meryl Streep has revealed that her daughters have helped her to stop worrying about her appearance over the years.
The Rendition actress , who will be 60 in June, said that her daughters urged her to stop worrying about tiny things as she is charming in her own way.
“I wasted so many years thinking I wasn”t pretty enough and why didn”t I have Jessica Lange’’s body or someone else’’s legs? What a waste of time,” the Telegraph quoted Streep, as telling Radio Times magazine.
“Now I”m enjoying the tatters of what’’s left and I”m very happy. Part of it is having beautiful strong daughters and hearing them whine about what’’s wrong with them, she said.
“I”m like, “Shut up! You”re lovely!” she added. (ANI)
- Ryder dreads turning 40 - Dec 20, 2010
- Meryl Streep wants Voila Davis to win Oscar - Feb 26, 2012
- Parker dresses for her age - Dec 07, 2011
- Meryl Streep is 'perfect' for the role of Margaret Thatcher: Broadbent - Dec 30, 2010
- Sharon Stone says Meryl Streep looks like 'an unmade bed' - Jan 07, 2010
- Sandra Bullock vouches for Meryl Streep's humour - Mar 09, 2010
- Amanda Seyfried says she's most comfortable when she's naked - Mar 13, 2011
- Meryl Streep says she's 'not ready' for daughter's wedding - Dec 22, 2009
- Alec Baldwin used a butt double for 'It's Complicated' - Dec 22, 2009
- I think Meryl Streep believes she's too smart for fashion, says US stylist - Aug 15, 2010
- Jessica Biel in awe of Meryl Streep - Oct 15, 2010
- Jessica Alba is a strict mother - Feb 26, 2012
- Only organic food for Alba's daughter - Nov 28, 2010
- Sandra Bullock's Oscar Acceptance Speech - Mar 09, 2010
- Meryl Streep gets emotional after winning Golden Globe - Jan 18, 2010