Meryl Streep to get lifetime achievement award at Rome film festApril 27th, 2009 - 11:37 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 27 (IANS) Oscar-winning actress Meryl Streep will be honoured with the Lifetime Achievement Award at the Rome Film Festival.
The “Out of Africa” star will receive the Marcus Aurelius Lifetime Achievement Award, which has previously been bestowed upon industry legends such as Sir Sean Connery and Al Pacino, reports contactmusic.com.
Streep will reflect upon her four decades career as she hosts an on-stage discussion for the event’s guests.
The fourth annual Rome Film Festival is scheduled to run from Oct 15-23 2009.
- Meryl Streep to be honored with Lifetime Achievement award at Rome Film Fest - Apr 28, 2009
- Freeman to be honoured with AFI lifetime achievement award - Oct 12, 2010
- Julia Roberts honoured with Lifetime Achievement award - Sep 21, 2010
- Julia Roberts gets Spanish film prize - Sep 21, 2010
- Elton John would give up knighthood for Oscar - Nov 01, 2010
- Sean Penn to receive lifetime achievement award at Dubai film fest - Nov 24, 2010
- Helen Mirren to receive Sherry Award - Nov 17, 2010
- Meryl Streep to be honored with a Golden Bear at the Berlin Film Festival - Jan 02, 2012
- AFI Lifetime Award For Morgan Freeman - Oct 12, 2010
- Edinburgh to celebrate Connery's 80th birthday - May 27, 2010
- Al Pacino honoured at Venice film fest - Sep 06, 2011
- Theron to be honoured at Palm Springs film fest - Dec 23, 2011
- Sir Christopher Lee To Recceive BAFTA Honor - Feb 10, 2011
- Jessica Biel in awe of Meryl Streep - Oct 15, 2010
- Al Pacino honoured with a Lifetime Achievement Award in Rome - Aug 05, 2008
Tags: actress meryl streep, al pacino, contactmusic, film fest, film festival, four decades, legends, lifetime achievement award, london, marcus aurelius, meryl streep, out of africa, rome, sean connery, sir sean connery