Meryl Streep, Tina Fey to act in ‘Mommy & Me’July 30th, 2010 - 6:06 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, July 30 (IANS) Actresses Meryl Streep and Tina Fey have been roped in to play mother and daughter in a new comedy film titled “Mommy & Me”.
To be directed by actor Stanley Tucci, the movie will see the duo highlight a thorny relationship between mums and their female offspring, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
Streep and Tucci have previously worked together on-screen in “Devil Wears Prada”.
- Stanley Tucci is now planning a wedding with Felicity Blunt - Aug 09, 2012
- 'Devil Wears Prada' taught me to run in heels: Hathaway - May 22, 2012
- Meryl Streep to be honored with a Golden Bear at the Berlin Film Festival - Jan 02, 2012
- Steve Carell to play marriage therapist - Feb 22, 2011
- Meryl Streep and co-star Stanley Tucci quarrel 'like married people' - Jul 27, 2009
- Ryan Seacrest turns movie producer - Nov 04, 2011
- Meryl Streep says no to botox - Jan 09, 2010
- Right chemistry is important: Saldana - Sep 07, 2012
- Radcliffe to star in 'Horns' - Jul 15, 2012
- Johnny Depp to work in biopic - Oct 09, 2011
- Affleck, Timberlake to star in 'Runner, Runner' - Apr 16, 2012
- Douglas to play former US president? - Aug 31, 2012
- DiCaprio, Maguire, Hardy to produce new film - Aug 29, 2012
- Russell to replace Costner in 'Django Unchained'? - Oct 03, 2011
- KJo's starstruck moment with Meryl Streep (Movie Snippets) - Feb 27, 2012