Mendes granted restraining order against stalkerJune 22nd, 2011 - 6:03 am ICT by IANS
London, June 22 (IANS) Actress Eva Mendes has been granted a three-year restraining order against a man who has allegedly bothered her since 2008.
Mendes was given a temporary restraining order against John C. Luna, after telling a judge she has been living in “constant fear” of Luna, who claims to be engaged to the actress. He had showed up at her Los Angeles home in May this year, reported contactmusic.com.
Luna, 39, has been ordered by a judge at the Los Angeles Superior Court to stay at least 100 yards (91 metres) away from the 37-year-old Mendes for the next three years.
- Mendes granted restraining order against alleged stalker - Jun 09, 2011
- Dunst gets restraining order against French fan - Dec 11, 2011
- DiCaprio wins restraining order against woman - Sep 11, 2010
- Woman claims DoCaprio her husband, court restrains her - Aug 28, 2010
- Gibson accused of threatening step mother - Jul 04, 2012
- Gomez's obsessive fan given restraining order - Jan 08, 2012
- Berry's intruder now charged with burglary - Jul 28, 2011
- Lohan granted restraining order from online stalker - Jun 10, 2011
- Sheen's estranged wife gets restraining order against him - Mar 02, 2011
- Sharon Stone wins restraining order against stalker - Mar 11, 2011
- Sharon Stone gets restraining order against delusional intruder - Feb 25, 2011
- Banks gets restraining order against stalker - Oct 30, 2010
- Garner's stalker sent to psychiatric clinic - Mar 31, 2010
- Leonardo DiCaprio granted 3-year restraining order against stalker - Sep 11, 2010
- Steven Seagal granted temporary restraining order against stalker - Aug 01, 2010