Mendes granted restraining order against alleged stalkerJune 9th, 2011 - 4:03 am ICT by IANS
London, June 9 (IANS) Actress Eva Mendes has been granted a restraining order against a New York based stalker, whom she accused of hounding her for three years.
Mendes told the judge she has been living in “constant fear” from John C. Luna, who allegedly thinks that he is in a relationship with the actress.
“As a result of Mr. Luna’s conduct directed at me… including references in a letter that he knows I am willing to die for him, and his showing up at my house on May 31st, 2011, looking for me, I am in constant fear,” said Mendes in a legal statement.
The 37-year-old also claimed that she has been harassed by Luna since 2008 and even showed up at her Los Angeles home in May this year, reports dailystar.co.uk.
She has now been granted a temporary order, which requires Luna to stay at least 91 metres away from Mendes, her home, her car and workplace. She also wants the stalker to pay her legal bills for the amount of 5,343 pounds.
- Mendes granted restraining order against stalker - Jun 22, 2011
- Lohan granted restraining order from online stalker - Jun 10, 2011
- Sharon Stone wins restraining order against stalker - Mar 11, 2011
- Sharon Stone gets restraining order against stalker - Feb 25, 2011
- Longoria opens about ex-husband - May 16, 2012
- Sharon Stone gets restraining order against delusional intruder - Feb 25, 2011
- Gosling surprised Mendes with romantic date - Nov 29, 2011
- Lindsay Lohan posts stalker's photo online - May 18, 2011
- Palin gets restraining order after stalker 'threatens to rape her daughter' - Apr 15, 2011
- Mendes visits rape victims - Oct 25, 2011
- Dunst gets restraining order against French fan - Dec 11, 2011
- Madonna feared for kids lives - Oct 26, 2011
- Gomez's obsessive fan given restraining order - Jan 08, 2012
- Eva Mendes turns waitress - Aug 26, 2011
- Paparazzo restrained from reaching Nicole Richie's daughter - Nov 11, 2010