Mena Suvari files for divorceJanuary 16th, 2012 - 10:28 am ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Jan 16 (IANS) Actress Mena Suvari has filed for divorce from husband and concert promoter Simone Sestito, citing “irreconcilable differences”.
Suvari, who married Sestito in Vatican City, Italy in 2010, filed the divorce papers in Los Angeles Friday and has asked the judge assigned to the case to prevent her husband from claiming spousal support. She lists the date of separation as Nov 1, last year, according to Tmz.com.
Suvari was previously married to cinematographer Robert Brinkmann. She divorced him in May, 2005.
- Suvari opts of out-of-court divorce settlement - May 20, 2012
- Mena Suvari Ties The Knot For The Second Time - Jun 27, 2010
- Mena Suvari ties knot in Vatican - Jun 27, 2010
- Heidi Klum, Seal divorcing? - Jan 22, 2012
- Stewart's parents divorcing - Sep 03, 2012
- Olivia Wilde refuses support from estranged husband - Mar 13, 2011
- Parminder Nagra splits from husband - Feb 10, 2012
- Mena Suvari Weds Simone Sestito in Vatican City - Jun 29, 2010
- 'Dexter' star Jennifer Carpenter files for divorce from co-star Michael C. Hall - Dec 17, 2010
- Dennis Quaid's wife files for divorce - Mar 11, 2012
- Ashlee Simpson files for divorce from Pete Wentz - Feb 10, 2011
- Ben Harper files for divorce from wife of 5 years - Oct 11, 2010
- Simpson, Pete Wentz file for divorce - Feb 10, 2011
- Klum files for divorce - Apr 07, 2012
- Arquette files for divorce from Cox - Jun 13, 2012