Men really do prefer blondes: Jessica AlbaJuly 10th, 2008 - 3:46 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 10 (ANI): Jessica Alba found out just how true the adage Gentlemen Prefer Blondes was when she dyed her tresses blonde three years ago.
Alba bleached her hair for her flick Sin City , and admitted to Cosmopolitan magazine that she was astonished with the increasing male attention she received.
The Fantastic Four star, who gave birth to her first child, Honor, last month, was particularly unnerved by the age of some of her randy admirers, reports The Sun.
When I went blonde for Sin City three years ago, I swear Ive never had more male attention,”
“Id go to a bar and all these Arab Princes and much older men would want to buy me a drink Im talking guys in their 80s!
The screen beauty admitted she lost all confidence in her sex appeal when she was expecting her first tot with hubby Cash Warren.
Nevertheless I never felt less sexy when I was pregnant! I mean, I wouldnt have changed it for the world and my cravings weren”t bad I craved citrus fruits, like lemons, oranges and grapefruits, she added. (ANI)
- I get more male attention as a blonde, says Jessica Alba - Jul 10, 2008
- It's fun to change looks: Kylie Minogue - Mar 05, 2012
- Jessica Alba goes Blonde for 'Sin City' - Aug 27, 2012
- Megan Fox's love for blonde hair - Jul 09, 2011
- Rihanna shows off her blonde hairstyle - Feb 04, 2012
- Fox shares childhood photos online - Jul 08, 2012
- Katharine McPhee Hair Makeover: Musically Blonde! - Aug 06, 2009
- I'm the disciplinarian: Jessica Alba - Mar 15, 2012
- Kelly Osbourne defends bleached brows - Aug 08, 2012
- Debate rages over judges who fall asleep on the job (The Funny Side) - Aug 24, 2012
- Jessie J wants to shave her head - Jul 20, 2012
- Alba doesn't like to be centre of attention - Nov 06, 2010
- Theron gets nervous on red carpet - May 16, 2012
- My hair's falling out from chemical dyeing: Lady Gaga - Mar 21, 2011
- Woman minister gets wolf whistles in French parliament - Jul 21, 2012
Tags: 80s, adage, admirers, arab princes, cash warren, citrus fruits, cosmopolitan magazine, cravings, fantastic four, flick, four star, gentlemen prefer blondes, hubby, jessica alba, lemons, male attention, older men, oranges, sex appeal, sin city