Men are scared of me: Tulisa ContostavlosSeptember 5th, 2012 - 2:08 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 5 (IANS) Singer Tulisa Contostavlos believes she is single because men do not feel comfortable with her.
The “X Factor” judge has been single since splitting from “Skins” actor Jack O’Connell earlier this year.
“There’s nowhere for me to meet anyone. Men are scared of me and won’t approach me,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Contostavlos as saying.
“Even if I like someone and I’m fluttering my eyelashes, they still run a mile. So I wouldn’t have dates if I didn’t approach people. That’s why I go for really tough lads because only they can handle it,” she added.
- Tulisa named sexiest woman in the world - May 02, 2012
- Louis Walsh names cat after Tulisa Contoastavlos - Aug 15, 2011
- Tulisa debuts her solo single "We are young" - Mar 08, 2012
- 'X-Factor' judges take dig at Barlow - Jun 07, 2012
- Kesha intimidates men - Jun 14, 2011
- Streep loves life at 63 - Aug 09, 2012
- I am in love, says Bieber - Oct 10, 2011
- Cher Lloyd: 'Louis Walsh is bored' - Oct 11, 2011
- Kelly Brook wears same perfume as Madonna - Feb 07, 2011
- Contostavlos won't mind dating a commoner - Aug 19, 2012
- Jerry O'Connell to play Herman Munster in TV reboot - Jun 06, 2012
- I never get asked out: Heidi Range - Jun 26, 2012
- Levine's 'valuable' drug experiments - Jul 04, 2012
- Tulisa launches her fragrance - 'Female Boss' - Oct 27, 2011
- Singer Tulisa Contostavlos sports a tan - Feb 17, 2012