Men’s Wear: The Basic Must Haves In A Man’s WardrobeJanuary 7th, 2011 - 12:21 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Men and fashion have become as synonymous as women and fashion have been, since time immemorial. Today’s men have a need to look and feel as stylish as the women do and there is certainly a desperate need to shuffle ones wardrobe if one has been neglecting it over the years.
So, what are the basic must haves in a man’s wardrobe? First and foremost the shirts and tees section ought to be looked into. A lot of sweat shirts, tees with round necks, v-necks, collars should be a part of every man’s wardrobe. Casual shirts with full sleeves and half sleeves should also be invested in .This could have stripes, checks or self prints which never go out of fashion.
Formal shirts in every color are ruling these days and for formal wear the best would be to stick to plain colors rather than patterns. There should be ties in every color possible. At least the basic colors like black, brown, white, blue and red should be included in ones wardrobe.
Jackets, blazers, coats and pullovers, sweaters are all essential for the winter months. Then the polo neck tees, cardigans and sweat shirts should also be an essential part for men of every age and height.
Trousers in formal wear should include thin stripes, plain colors and should be in cotts wool, for the winter months. The very formal ones are also available in silks with a slight thicker fabric.
The casual section should surely include jeans in every basic shade, three fourths, shorts in cotton which too are available in loose fits and all shades ranging from lights to darker colors.
Well the list is endless in the garment section but then for a very quick toss up and mix and match to add variety, these basic guidelines should do the trick. So, go ahead for a shopping spree!
–Nicky Sharma / Sampurn Wire
- Retro to Hawaiian with a twist: Summer fashion for men - May 22, 2012
- How To Match A Shirt And Tie Without Any Blunder - Jan 15, 2011
- Go for jackets, dark colours this winter - Nov 11, 2010
- The Magic Of Looking Stylish Is Locked In A Proper Footwear - Jan 11, 2011
- The Basic Six Must Haves In Your Wardrobe - Dec 21, 2010
- Golden Globes Red Carpet Ruled By Nude Shades - Jan 17, 2011
- Turn on unisex fashion this winter - Nov 24, 2011
- Sherwani And Kurta: The Perfect Traditional Attire For Men - Jan 05, 2011
- Pattinson plans clothing line - Aug 15, 2011
- Long Overcoats: The Most Desirable And Comfortable Wollens In Ones Wardrobe - Jan 13, 2011
- Sanchita gets inspired by wild west at LFW - Aug 07, 2012
- Is Scarlett Johansson dating Nate Naylor? - Feb 01, 2012
- Chuck white this summer, don coloured accessories - May 03, 2012
- Nail-Color Trends: Best for Fall and Winter 2010 - Oct 12, 2010
- Scarlett dating advertising executive? - Feb 02, 2012
Tags: cardigans, casual shirts, checks, coats, desperate need, fabric, formal shirts, garment section, jeans, plain colors, polo, prints, shades, shopping spree, silks, sweat shirts, sweaters, thin stripes, trousers, wardrobe