Melanie Chisholm was shocked to give birth to baby girl instead of boyMarch 20th, 2009 - 2:44 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 20 (ANI): Melanie Chisholm was shocked to give birth to a baby girl, as she was expecting that the tot would be a boy.
The former Spice Girl gave birth to her first child Scarlett with partner Thomas Starr last month.
Although the couple wanted to find out the sex of their child, they decided to keep it a surprise until the birth.
However, Scary Spice had the intuition that she was expecting a boy, as she was having recurring dreams about a revealing scan of her baby.
“I surprised myself by wanting a surprise. I was even having nightmares that in the scan I saw a little willy or something,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying. (ANI)
- Daughter made me brave: Mel C - Sep 12, 2012
- Mel C wants more children - Mar 07, 2010
- Chisholm welcomes Pink to mummy club - Jun 04, 2011
- Spice Girls rock at closing ceremony - Aug 13, 2012
- Spice Girls to unite again for Olympic closing ceremony (Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Mel C not ready for more kids - Sep 02, 2011
- Life's complicated post split: Mel C - Aug 28, 2012
- Mel B 'snubs' Posh on Twitter - Mar 23, 2011
- Spice Girls congratulate Bunton on engagement - Jan 25, 2011
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Mel B announces she's expecting her third child - Mar 22, 2011
- Motherhood is tough: Mel C - Jun 18, 2012
- Mel C unaware of Halliwell, Brand affair - Aug 31, 2012
- New mum Mel C to put career on hold - Feb 25, 2009