Melanie C supports homeless charityNovember 18th, 2011 - 11:01 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 18 (IANS) Former Spice Girl Melanie C is supporting a homeless charity this Christmas by donating funds raised from her 2012 calendar.
The 37-year-old has allowed several of her promotional pictures to be used in the Melanie C fans’ charity network calendar, and a portion of the proceeds will go to Britain’s Shelter organisation, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
“Melanie and the photographers have been incredibly kind to us in allowing us to use some recent studio and location shots for the calendar. Profits made this year will be split between the fans’ choice charity - Action For Children and Melanie’s choice of Shelter,” states a post on the singer’s website.
- No tour for Spice Girls: Mel C - Sep 05, 2011
- Mel C regrets permanent tattoos - Jun 29, 2012
- Moss to be topless in Pirelli calendar - Aug 26, 2011
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- Mel B wants to learn French - Jul 06, 2012
- Melanie Brown sells dresses for charity - Jun 13, 2012
- Leann Rimes donates hats to charity - Nov 01, 2011
- Stewart donates shoes to charity - Jul 02, 2011
- Mel B wants to stay in Paris - Jul 05, 2012
- Motherhood is tough: Mel C - Jun 18, 2012
- Spice Girls to auction iconic clothes - Jun 29, 2012
- Mel B names baby Madison - Sep 09, 2011
- Mel C criticises Rihanna for bold videos - Aug 11, 2011
- No cosmetic surgery for Mel C - Sep 03, 2011
- Denise Richards designs shoes for charity - Dec 30, 2011