Melanie Brown sets date for a second weddingJanuary 24th, 2008 - 4:29 pm ICT by admin
Washington, Jan 24 (ANI): Member of the Spice Girls group Melanie Brown is planning a second wedding with her film producer husband Stephen Belafonte.
Brown, who had married Belafonte in a secret ceremony last year in June 07, is planning on having a second formal wedding later this year 08.
The star would like the wedding to be more lavish than the last one, and for all of her friends and family members to be there.
Melanie is said to have booked a large star-studded event for April (08) once the band concludes their current reunion world tour.
“Mel wants all of her and Stephen’s family to be at this wedding,” Contactmusic quoted a source as telling British magazine Closer. (ANI)
- Spice girls still best friends - Aug 04, 2012
- Mel B wants to stay in Paris - Jul 05, 2012
- Mel B becomes mum again - Sep 02, 2011
- Mel B wants to learn French - Jul 06, 2012
- Mel B heads out with hubby amid 'split' reports - Aug 31, 2010
- Mel B says counselling has made her marriage 'tight' - Oct 05, 2010
- Mel B announces she's expecting her third child - Mar 22, 2011
- Mel B names baby Madison - Sep 09, 2011
- A playdate for Mel B's daughter - Sep 03, 2011
- Mel B denies marriage turmoil - Sep 05, 2010
- Mel B's pals deny her hubby's claims of marriage breakdown - Aug 30, 2010
- Mel B 'snubs' Posh on Twitter - Mar 23, 2011
- Mel B's sister reveals they haven't spoken in years - Jan 12, 2011
- Mel B opens up about Eddie Murphy feud over love child in docu - Aug 29, 2010
- Mel B wants to have more kids - Jan 04, 2011
Tags: family members, film producer, formal wedding, friends and family, girls group, husband stephen, jan 24, melanie brown, second wedding, secret ceremony, spice girls, stephen belafonte, wedding washington