Melanie Brown sells dresses for charityJune 13th, 2012 - 6:31 am ICT by IANS
London, June 13 (IANS) Singer Melanie Brown is set to sell off a collection of her glamorous dresses to raise money for an Australia-based breast cancer charity.
The 37-year-old former Spice Girl has donated six gowns that she wore as co-presenter on the Australian version of reality show “Dancing With The Stars” to The McGrath Foundation’s sale, reports contactmusic.com.
The sale is being held to generate funds to provide nurses for women suffering from the disease.
“Bidding on my six gowns. All proceeds go towards breast cancer,” Brown tweeted.
The sale starts Wednesday at eBay.com.
- Hudgens to auction award gown for charity - Jan 25, 2012
- Spice Girls to auction iconic clothes - Jun 29, 2012
- McGrath's own charity foundation question his new relation - Nov 09, 2010
- Spears to auction dress to raise funds - Jan 20, 2011
- After turning Sydney Test pink, McGrath turns to Lord's - Jan 03, 2011
- McGrath skips McGrath Foundation charity event - Mar 20, 2011
- MCGrath's charity poll 'to gauge public opinion bowler's love life!' - Nov 09, 2010
- Mel B goes topless for breast cancer awareness - Sep 14, 2012
- Glenn McGrath not engaged, says manager - Feb 18, 2010
- Spice Girls may perform at Olympic closing ceremony - Jul 20, 2012
- Perry to donate new song's proceeds to charity - Feb 17, 2012
- Anderson to auction her car to raise funds - Jan 14, 2012
- Miley to sell Grammy dress for Haiti - Feb 02, 2010
- When the chips are down, Australians' support you, says McGrath - Aug 27, 2009
- Sonam asks fans for special birthday gift - Jun 07, 2012