Melanie Brown in awe of Jennifer LopezNovember 22nd, 2010 - 12:23 am ICT by IANS
London, Nov 21 (IANS) Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown was awestruck when she met singer Jennifer Lopez at a party hosted by Alicia Keys.
Brown - popularly known as Scary Spice - was really nervous about meeting Lopez but tried to play it cool and was delighted when she got on well with her.
“I was staying in the Beverly Hills Hotel recently and Jennifer Lopez and her husband, Marc Anthony came over to say hello. I played it cool, but inside I was like, ‘Oh my f***ing God!’” contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
“And Marc is so nice. We spent the whole night chatting with him at Alicia Keys’ party,” she added.
- Jennifer Lopez suffers wardrobe malfunction at Oscars 2012 - Feb 27, 2012
- JLo feels strong, looks toward future after divorce - Aug 03, 2011
- Lopez couldn't bond with twins - May 08, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez gets surprise birthday party - Jul 26, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez gives her first post-split interview - Aug 02, 2011
- Lopez ready to marry Casper Smart - May 04, 2012
- Jennifer Lopez's alleged lover William Levy was accused in an underage sex scandal - Jul 20, 2011
- JLo wants kids with Casper Smart? - Sep 02, 2012
- Victoria left reunion party early for daughter - Jun 27, 2012
- J.Lo, Marc Anthony to attend White House Super Bowl party - Feb 04, 2011
- JLo, Anthony not to attend launch of clothing line - Aug 20, 2011
- JLo likes sweet, good guys - Aug 15, 2012
- Anthony probes Lopez's relationship with first hubby - Apr 22, 2012
- JLo gets lap dance from her dancer - Sep 26, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez & husband may have split because of Scientology - Aug 15, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,