Melanie B invests in new TV ventureMarch 27th, 2009 - 5:50 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 27 (ANI): Pop star Melanie B has decided to invest in a rather uncommon TV venture-a Brit channel that airs French flicks only.
It was after Mel B’s husband Stephen Belafonte introduced her to foreign flicks that she decided to invest in U.K. TV station Sky CineMoi, which airs Gallic cinema around the clock.
Mel B is more than convinced that the Brit audiences will love the works of movie legends like Jean-Luc Godard, Francois Truffaut, and Claude Chabrol.
“This is a great opportunity to expand my business activities. It is a unique venture,” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
Meanwhile, Mel B has already carved a niche for herself as TV celebrity in both America and Britain. (ANI)
- Mel B to invest in new TV channel - Mar 26, 2009
- France film director Claude Chabrol dies at 80 - Sep 13, 2010
- 'Good Night, Good Morning' - good, but has nothing to say (IANS Movie Review) - Jan 20, 2012
- Mel B becomes mum again - Sep 02, 2011
- Mel B wants to stay in Paris - Jul 05, 2012
- Mel B's hubby in vicious brawl with drinker at posh London hotel - Oct 10, 2010
- Mel B wants to learn French - Jul 06, 2012
- Mel B's pals deny her hubby's claims of marriage breakdown - Aug 30, 2010
- Mel B opens up about Eddie Murphy feud over love child in docu - Aug 29, 2010
- A playdate for Mel B's daughter - Sep 03, 2011
- Mel B wants Australian citizenship - Sep 11, 2012
- Mel B's husband gets into brawl - Oct 11, 2010
- France names presidential candidates - Mar 20, 2012
- Mumbai to host first European film festival - May 30, 2011
- Mel B 'snubs' Posh on Twitter - Mar 23, 2011
Tags: audiences, business activities, cinema, claude chabrol, clock, flicks, francois truffaut, jean luc godard, k tv, legends, mel b, melanie b, new tv, niche, pop star, sky, stephen belafonte, tv celebrity, tv station, tv venture