Mel Gibson’s ex hires domestic violence lawyerSeptember 29th, 2010 - 5:24 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Sept 29 (ANI): Mel Gibson’s ex Oksana Grigorieva has hired a domestic violence lawyer.
Dan O’Malley happens to be a retired judge, former prosecutor and current candidate for District Attorney of Contra Costa County, CA … who specializes in domestic violence, CA, reports TMZ.com.
Daniel Horowitz, one of Oksana’s lawyers, said that Dan O’Malley is now on board to advise his team on domestic violence issues.
Specifically, Horowitz says O’Malley will “hook up people in the domestic violence community to help Oksana,” as well as “interface with the L.A. County District Attorney regarding the Mel Gibson domestic violence investigation.”
However, if O’Malley wins the election for D.A. of Contra Costa County in November, he must resign. (ANI)
- Oksana Grigorieva 'to sue' Mel Gibson - Sep 17, 2010
- Oksana Grigorieva's lawyer insults Mel Gibson's manhood - Oct 03, 2010
- Grigorieva may sue Gibson - Mar 13, 2011
- Oksana Grigorieva's Ex-Bodyguard, Kristian Herzog, Almost Completely Sides With Mel Gibson Via His New 'Revelations' - Jan 21, 2011
- Mel Gibson's ex Oksana's lawyer pulls plug on Oprah Winfrey interview - Oct 06, 2010
- Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend drops domestic abuse claim - May 05, 2011
- Gibson's lawyer has last-chance meeting with prosecutors over assault charges - Jan 19, 2011
- Mel Gibson 'threatened' ex by saying 'there will be brains all over the wall' - Sep 25, 2010
- Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend still plans to sue him - Mar 13, 2011
- Oksana to file civil suit against Mel Gibson - Mar 14, 2011
- Oksana Grigorieva insist she never had relations with ex bodygurad - Oct 22, 2010
- Mel Gibson goes off to Guatemala for charity work - Mar 08, 2011
- Oksana Grigorieva loses another lawyer - Oct 29, 2010
- Oksana hires a former prosecutor for her case. - Aug 23, 2010
- Mel Gibson 'never thought domestic violence was even an issue' - Sep 28, 2010