Mel Gibson’s ex-girlfriend still plans to sue himMarch 13th, 2011 - 1:45 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Mar 13 (ANI): Mel Gibson’s ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva is going ahead with plans to sue the embattled actor despite him pleading no contest to battery, according to her lawyer.
TMZ.com had reported in September 2010 that Grigorieva would file a lawsuit alleging battery, emotional distress and defamation.
“Our position hasn’t changed,” her lawyer Daniel Horowitz told the website when asked if Gibson’s no contest plea in any way changed her plan to sue.
However, the plea bargain won’t help Grigorieva a civil lawsuit, because Gibson did not admit to guilt. (ANI)
- Grigorieva may sue Gibson - Mar 13, 2011
- Oksana to file civil suit against Mel Gibson - Mar 14, 2011
- Mel Gibson may counter sue Oksana Grigorieva - Mar 15, 2011
- Oksana Grigorieva 'to sue' Mel Gibson - Sep 17, 2010
- Mel Gibson 'will wage legal war against ex if she dares to sue him' - Mar 14, 2011
- Mel Gibson's ex Oksana's lawyer pulls plug on Oprah Winfrey interview - Oct 06, 2010
- Oksana Grigorieva's lawyer insults Mel Gibson's manhood - Oct 03, 2010
- Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend drops domestic abuse claim - May 05, 2011
- Oksana Grigorieva loses another lawyer - Oct 29, 2010
- Gibson avoids jail sentence after pleading 'no contest' to battery - Mar 12, 2011
- Oksana Grigorieva insist she never had relations with ex bodygurad - Oct 22, 2010
- Mel Gibson's ex hires domestic violence lawyer - Sep 29, 2010
- Gibson's lawyer slams his ex-girlfriend's allegations - Jun 28, 2010
- Gibson to pay $750,000 to ex-girlfriend - Sep 01, 2011
- Before Gibson, Oksana 'accused Timothy Dalton of physical abuse' - Oct 02, 2010