Mel Gibson Wishes To Give 1% Of His Monthly Expense To DaughterAugust 22nd, 2010 - 7:06 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Aug 22, (THAINDIAN NEWS) The “Braveheart” actor has recently captured hog light for his messy public war of words with his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva. The ex-girlfriend of the actor appeared in the court on Wednesday for custody arrangements for their 8-month-old daughter Lucia. While battling for the custody of his daughter Mel Gibson’s lawyer said that the actor spends a whopping $600,000 on himself a month, totaling to $7.2 million per year but he wishes to give only $6,000 per month for his child!
The couple split earlier this year after his wife accused Mel Gibson of assault, while audio footage of telephone calls in which the actor has allegedly hurled abuse and threatened his wife have also been leaked online. Oksana Grigorieva appeared at a close court hearing in Los Angeles and her lawyers reportedly spent hours arguing that Mel Gibson should increase the monthly payment for Lucia.
However, Mel Gibson’s legal representatives argued that Lucia is still a eight months baby and she does not need more than $6,000 per month which the actor wishes to pay. The attorneys from both sides refused to comment anything to the media but sources report that the actor is attempting to limit the child support he has to pay to his ex-girlfriend. However, it is not yet clear if the judge has agreed to the terms of the actor yet. The attorneys of the embattled actor told the judge that Mel Gibson needs a $7.2 million to support his celebrity lifestyle. The media is really surprised to see that the actor, who claimed to be broke few months ago in one of his infamous rant tapes, now argues that his lavish expenses include living costs, non luxury items which he terms as his absolute “necessities”!
- Gibson to pay $750,000 to ex-girlfriend - Sep 01, 2011
- Gibson's ex 'wants him to increase child support' - Aug 20, 2010
- Gibson, Grigorieva reach deal - Aug 28, 2011
- Mel Gibson ordered to pay more in child support - Oct 01, 2010
- Gibson 'offers ex only 1pc of his monthly living expenses for child support' - Aug 21, 2010
- Gibson's lawyer slams his ex-girlfriend's allegations - Jun 28, 2010
- Gibson given extension in daughter's custody dispute - Oct 18, 2011
- Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend drops domestic abuse claim - May 05, 2011
- Gibson gets extra time with daughter - Dec 18, 2010
- Gibson faces Grigorieva at deposition - Nov 02, 2010
- Grigorieva claims Gibson hurt their baby - Jul 16, 2010
- Grigorieva may sue Gibson - Mar 13, 2011
- Gibson slams ex's allegations over child support - Jun 29, 2010
- Mel Gibson presents extortion evidence to police - Jul 28, 2010
- Gibson's ex says no to $15 mn offer (Lead) - Feb 22, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,