Mel Gibson ‘will wage legal war against ex if she dares to sue him’March 14th, 2011 - 2:21 pm ICT by ANI
London, March 14 (ANI): Mel Gibson is reportedly considering filing a civil lawsuit against ex Oksana Grigorieva if she dares to sue him over battery case.
According to TMZ, Oksana is planning to file a civil lawsuit against Gibson, alleging battery, emotional distress and defamation, reports the Daily Mail.
However, the actor is planning to counter sue her for trying to extort money out of him if she goes ahead with her legal case, the website reported.
Grigorieva allegedly tried to get 15million dollars from Gibson in return for keeping secret phone conversations secret in which he verbally abused her.
She has been given express permission by the courts to record any more aggressive phone calls made by her ex-boyfriend.
A protection order issued in court on Friday states that she may now ‘record any prohibited communications made by the restrained person’ - including calls like those that blew up the case in the first place. (ANI)
- Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend still plans to sue him - Mar 13, 2011
- Mel Gibson may counter sue Oksana Grigorieva - Mar 15, 2011
- Oksana Grigorieva 'to sue' Mel Gibson - Sep 17, 2010
- Oksana Grigorieva's Ex-Bodyguard Sides With Mel Gibson - Jan 21, 2011
- Oksana to file civil suit against Mel Gibson - Mar 14, 2011
- Oksana Grigorieva's ex bodyguard sides with Mel Gibson - Jan 22, 2011
- Mel Gibson's a liar: Grigorieva - Jul 24, 2010
- Mel Gibson-Oksana Grigorieva Battle Over Custody Turns Ugly - Jun 30, 2010
- Mel Gibson And Oksana Grigorieva's Restraining Order Controversy Creates Buzz - Jun 27, 2010
- Grigorieva may sue Gibson - Mar 13, 2011
- Gibson plans to expose ex's alleged extortion plans - Jul 12, 2010
- Oksana Grigorieva denies leaking raging Mel Gibson tapes - Oct 12, 2010
- Mel Gibson to expose ex-girlfriend's extortion plans - Jul 11, 2010
- Oksana's ex-bodyguard sides with Mel Gibson - Jan 21, 2011
- Mel Gibson investigation given to prosecutors - Feb 17, 2011