Mel Gibson to star in ‘Hangover-2′October 20th, 2010 - 3:49 am ICT by IANS
London, Oct 20 (IANS) Hollywood actor Mel Gibson is reportedly said to make a cameo in ‘The Hangover 2″.
The troubled actor who is currently engaged in a custody battle with Oksana Grigorieva, will shoot the role of a Bangkok tattoo artist for the comedy film directed by Todd Phillips.
“It’s a done deal. Mel will make a cameo as a tattoo artist. Filming is taking place on the Warner Bros. lot, where a Bangkok set has been build, and Mel is expected to film his role in two weeks,” contactmusic.com quoted a source as saying.
“The Hangover 2″ will see Zach Galifianakis and Bradley Cooper resurrect their characters Alan Garner and Phil Wenneck respectively. However, Heather Graham will not be returning to the film as Las Vegas stripper Jade.
- Now, Bill Clinton to star in 'The Hangover Part II' - Nov 15, 2010
- Mel Gibson Axed From "The Hangover 2": Zach Galifianakis The Reason? - Oct 25, 2010
- Mel Gibson To Play The Role Of Bangkok Tattoo Artist In "The Hangover 2"? - Oct 20, 2010
- Mel Gibson to star in 'The Hangover 2' - Oct 18, 2010
- Liam Neeson's scene cut from Hangover II - Apr 11, 2011
- Gibson in 'The Hangover' sequel? - Oct 19, 2010
- Mel Gibson to make a Cameo in 'Hangover 2' Filming in Thailand - Oct 19, 2010
- Heather Graham won't reprise her stripper role in 'The Hangover 2' - Oct 16, 2010
- Heather Graham returning to 'Hangover' franchise? - Aug 11, 2012
- I'm not greatly offended by Hangover snub, says Mel Gibson - Apr 23, 2011
- 'Hangover 2' director defends axing Gibson's role - Oct 27, 2010
- Don't expect 'Hangover 3', says Ed Helms - Jan 28, 2011
- Liam Neeson 'to replace Mel Gibson in 'The Hangover 2' - Oct 23, 2010
- 'Hangover III' to be filmed in September - Mar 24, 2012
- Mel Gibson Would Not Be Part Of "The Hangover 2" - Oct 22, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,