Mel Gibson To Play The Role Of Bangkok Tattoo Artist In “The Hangover 2″?October 20th, 2010 - 8:43 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Oct 20, (THAINDIAN NEWS) After the success of “The Hangover”, director Todd Phillips is again back with a sequel of it named “The Hangover 2″. The movie is written by the director and Scot Armstrong and the powerhouse star-cast of the movie includes Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms, Zach Galifianakis, Justin Bartha and Ken Jeong. Apart from that the much hyped flick has hogged limelight as the “Braveheart” star Mel Gibson has landed himself in a cameo role as a tattoo artist in the movie, claims sources.
If reports are to be true then Mel Gibson will be making a much awaited comeback in Hollywood with the film. The Academy Award-winning actor will be playing the role of a Bangkok tattoo artist and the media websites are of the opinion that the actor will be able to save his drowning career with this movie. A source close to the production of the movie told a reputed media source that the filming of the movie has already began and he will be acting in the movie before the whole cast and crew of the movie changes its location to Far East. The source also said that Mel Gibson is expected to start his cameo in next two weeks. A reputed media source reported that the filming of “The Hangover 2″ will take place in a Warner Bros. location where they have set up a Bangkok location.
The director of the commercially successful “The Hangover”, Todd Phillips revealed in one of his interviews that Mike Tyson might also make another cameo appearance in the movie. The director reportedly told a reputed magazine that Mike Tyson had asked for a role in the movie and it was hard to turn him down. The movie is expected to hit the theaters next year.
- Mel Gibson Axed From "The Hangover 2": Zach Galifianakis The Reason? - Oct 25, 2010
- Mel Gibson to star in 'Hangover-2' - Oct 20, 2010
- 'The Hangover II' music to hit shelves May 23 - Apr 15, 2011
- Now, Bill Clinton to star in 'The Hangover Part II' - Nov 15, 2010
- Liam Neeson's scene cut from Hangover II - Apr 11, 2011
- Bill Clinton didn't shoot any 'Hangover' scenes, says Ed Helms - Jan 27, 2011
- I feel less pressure making 'The Hangover 2': Director - Nov 08, 2010
- I'm not greatly offended by Hangover snub, says Mel Gibson - Apr 23, 2011
- Cooper confirms third 'Hangover' movie - Dec 05, 2011
- 'Hangover II' - nursing a bad hangover (IANS Movie Review - Rating: **) - May 27, 2011
- Mel Gibson 'furious' over 'Hangover 2 ' axe - Oct 25, 2010
- 'Iron' Mike Tyson says he 'only did cameo in The Hangover for drug money' - Aug 03, 2010
- Don't expect 'Hangover 3', says Ed Helms - Jan 28, 2011
- Heather Graham returning to 'Hangover' franchise? - Aug 11, 2012
- 'Hangover III' to be filmed in September - Mar 24, 2012
Tags: academy award, bradley cooper, braveheart, cameo appearance, cameo role, cast and crew, ed helms, gina gomez, hangover, justin bartha, limelight, media source, mel gibson, mike tyson, powerhouse, scot, tattoo artist, todd phillips, warner bros, zach galifianakis